Eating Disorder Treatment
Do you feel like you have to control how much and what you eat? Are you consumed by thoughts of food and your body? Do you “make up” for what you eat by purging, exercising, or restricting? Or feel like you can’t stop eating until you feel sick? Do you hate your body and want to change it?
At Embrace Strength Counseling & Nutrition, we specialize in supporting teens and adults in healing their relationship with food, their bodies, and exercise. We offer individual counseling, group counseling, nutrition counseling and meal support from a collaborative, treatment team approach, in person and virtually. Our team works from a weight-inclusive, non-diet, food freedom lens.
We treat the vast spectrum of food and body concerns including disordered eating, eating disorders, compulsive over exercise, exercise addiction and chronic dieting. Full recovery is possible and we would love to support you in finding peace and freedom with food and your body.
Our areas of speciality include:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Restricting, Binging, and Purging Behaviors
- Disordered Eating
- Chronic Dieting
- Body Image Concerns
- Compulsive Over Exercise
- Exercise Addiction
- Eating Disorders in Males & the LGBTQ+ Population
- Eating Disorders in Athletes
We can help you:
- Experience increased freedom and flexibility with food
- Accept and embrace your body
- Connect to what’s important to you, like friends, family & school
- Figure out who you are separate from the eating disorder
- Fully recover from an eating disorder
We have daytime and evening appointments available virtually and in-person. Please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Lisa Mareb, MSW, LCSW, CEDS-S & Catherine Tilford, MA, NCC, LPC, CEDS
Emily Forzley, RD